Mena Leisure Report 2019-2020
ABOUT THE MENA LEISURE REPORT:
The Middle East has been for a number of years now one of the most dynamic, fast moving and innovative regions worldwide within the Leisure and Entertainment industry. To substantiate this tremendous growth and ambition MENALAC wanted to create a benchmark and data base of our wonderfully diverse and growing industry to give both, new entrants and established players, a source of sharing best practice, relevant information and industry specific data, which will help everybody to come to the right decisions and will ultimately help our industry to measure its significant contribution to the overall GDP’s of the countries within the MENA region.
That’s how the MENA LEISURE REPORT was born.Login here to avail Member Rate
The MENA LEISURE REPORT 2020, will be a first of its kind industry exclusive publication on the MENA leisure entertainment and attractions industry, with a treasure trove of authenticated and valuable in-depth data on leisure operations in the MENA Region and will identify new and upcoming leisure projects and investment opportunities in the MENA.
This Report has been driven by the need to obtain and report qualified industry data and thus aid the further development of the industry. In addition, it will be a celebration of the vibrant and dynamic leisure industry in the MENA region, showcasing of all the leading Leisure Projects in each MENA Country
This 300+ page hardbound annual benchmark report will highlight the performance as well as the development of the leisure entertainment & attractions industry in the MENA region, and willfocus on individual country-wise leisure industry statisticsincluding a macro-economic overview with tourism indicators, demographic data and projections, leisure tourism overview and statistics, GDP analysis and it will outline the contribution of the leisure and entertainment industry to each country’s GDP.
The publication will be a collectors’ item and become a MUST-HAVE YEAR-ROUND VITAL REFERENCE BOOK for the leading industry decision-makers, because of the valuable data and information it will carry including information on demographics, economic data, tourism data, performance of existing leisure facilities & analytics as well as up to date leisure project pipelines and market opportunities. It will also share details on the development of new leisure projects – that will help industry stakeholders assess market opportunities and update their business plans.
This will be of huge benefit to all industry stakeholders & decision makers, new investors, developers, financial institutions and business analysts as it will enable stakeholders/investors to understand the strengths, opportunities and challenges in each country within the MENA region
MENA Leisure Report 2020 will also deliver feature articles by some of the MENA Leisure & Attractions industry’s foremost visionaries and thought leaderswho have helped shape the industry as it stands today. This publication in addition will also be profiling the leading players among the MENALAC members and will include a full listing of all the Members of MENALAC including details of the services and products each of the member companies offer.
The data and research analysis is based on the facts and figures of 2019.
- Macroeconomic Overview per Country
- Economy and Tourism indicators
- Demographic Data and Projections
- Leisure tourism overview and statistics
- GDP Analysis, Contribution of L&E to the GDP
- Country specific in-depth Economic Report
- Leisure Industry data per country including
- Annualized Revenue per Leisure Sector
- Typical Revenue Breakdown
- Attendance Data
- Employment Statistics
- Upcoming Leisure Projects & Opportunities in the MENA Region
- Features Articles by Industry Thought Leaders and Visionaries
- Figures and Statistics Based on Calendar Year 2019
- Focus Report on Key Leisure & Entertainment Operations in each MENA Country
- Pictorial Report of Key Leisure Projects
- Directory Listing of the MENALAC Members
- Company profile of the Leading Operations and Key Players in Each Country/MENA Region
- One Page Editorial + Profile for each advertiser
LIMITED EDITIONS! BOOK YOUR COPY SOON!
AED 400: MEMBER RATE **
AED 500: NON-MEMBER RATE
PRE-ORDER YOUR COPY:
The MENA LEISURE REPORT Book Launch will be on 20th October 2021. To Pre-Order the book:
- Click on the Pre-Order Your copy Tab on this page
- Fill in the Pre-Order Form and book your copy
- Proceed to Checkout and make Payment
- Receipt will be instantly received by you.
- The book will be shipped in a few days after the book launch to you
- Every MENALAC Member Company will receive 1 free copy of the book, shipped by MENALAC
- All Advertisers in the MENA LEISURE REPORT will receive free 2 copies of the book, shipped by MENALAC.
Additional copies must be ordered and purchased. Shipping charges will be extra.